Job DetailsPrint Job
Job Start Date:11/9/20Type of Position:Full-Time
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
908 Broadway Boulevard
Job Description:Who We Are
We are a Kansas City based, full-service agency specializing in the building products industry. For nearly 20 years, we’ve partnered with our clients to dig in, get our hands dirty, and produce results driven (and award winning!) work for our clients, having fun and developing decades long relationships in the process. The building industry is booming and so is our business, that’s why we are seeking talented, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to wear many hats, sometimes even hard hats, to get the job done!
What We’re Looking For
We are an account service-driven agency and we’re looking for motivated account service professionals, ready to jump in with both feet and grow their clients’ business!
The ideal candidate will have served as an account service person or in a client-side equivalent position and demonstrated the ability to be a trusted partner for the client, bringing increased growth and stability to the client relationship. He/she should be comfortable leading the development of larger recommendations/plans for clients and equally comfortable presenting, selling, defending and executing on them. the maturity and aptitude to handle communicating one on one with clients via phone and email. This means being ultra-organized, able to think on your feet, able to receive feedback both good and bad and build a relationship + trust with your clients. He/she is equally comfortable working independently and collaborating with the digital and creative departments to generate ideas & develop recommendations/plans, as well as to execute existing projects.
Finally, the ideal candidate must be passionate about this industry and about learning/developing new skills. Having experience/knowledge of email marketing, CRM systems, social media management, search engine marketing, analytics/reporting and/or online/offline media buying would all be of value in this position.
What You Bring to the Table
• Degree from higher education institution in Marketing, Strategic Communications, Advertising, Communications, etc. or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated account service (or client-side equivalent) experience through another job and/or internship
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office 365
• Passion for this industry and for learning new skills
• Be Curious, Accountable, Respectable and care about Performance – Give a CRAP (those are our core values and we live them every day!)
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
• Competitive Salary
• Unlimited PTO. Yep, unlimited.
• A real work/life balance
• 7 holidays with the office closed, plus we often close between Christmas and New Year’s
• 401k w/ 3% minimum profit sharing contribution by the company
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• $500/year professional development fund for you
• A hybrid remote/in-office work schedule (currently in the office Mon, Tues, Thurs and Wed/Fri are remote)
• A cool, downtown office location when we aren’t remote
• Typical agency flexibility and casual dress code
• All the free snacks and drinks you (probably) can enjoy
• At least 2 days a year where we close to volunteer as a team with Habitat for Humanity
• Apple equipment
How to Apply:https://ermarketing.net/careers/account-service/
Application Deadline:Dec 01, 2020